Saturday, March 25, 2023
DB YEA! Family Day
2 – 5 pm
- For any families with a child or individual (age birth to 22) that is:
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Blind & Visually Impaired
- Bring your families, siblings, providers, and friends!
- Meet local DeafBlind mentors and peers
- Hands-on activities, games, and playground
- Immersive community experiences
- Ramsey Park (Central Austin)
- 4301 N. Rosedale Ave, Austin, Texas 78756
- Bottled water and snacks provided
- Neighborhood parking
- On site accessible bathroom
All communication levels are welcome (including object/picture systems and non-verbal).
Our mentors use Protactile Language, American Sign Language, and English.
If you would like to request Cued Speech, Spanish, or other language accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the following contact form by Monday, March 20th.
If you are interested or have questions about Family Day,
We’d love to connect with you.